Hi there, Im having a little problem... Ive seen my doctor and he states im normal? Im going for a second opinion on saturday.....
ok my problem is whenever i bend, squat, lay down, sit.... I will stand up and everything that I see will go dark and I will sometimes see glowing stars ... if this makes sense I also will loose my breath and will be gasping for air. Now this has been going on for about 3 weeks... Im generally in good health, I excersize 4 times a week, I dont do drugs, dont smoke, and drink a glass of wine once in a while. im 25 years old, and I have lost 160 lbs in the past 2 and a half years. When I first started my weight loss my blood pressure over a period of 5 days was 236/112 and my heart rate was 109 bpm rested.... now I dont know if its because of the change my blood pressure over 4 days is 108/62 with a heart rate of 44 bpm. Ive seen it lower resting. I Love my job, I deal with auto insurance and at times can be stressful but i know how to handle stress. Ive seen my doctor he says my blood pressure is low but my heart rate is normal?? he said he was at a convention not too long ago and that the people in the convention stated there is no such thing as a bad heart rate??? if im getting dizzy or if I feel like im going to pass out then something is wrong..... someone out there must have gone or is going through this please help me.... Like i stated earlier, im going to get a second opinion hopefully sent to a cardiologist maybe they can help.... i dont know what to do...