My symptoms are : heart skipping or palpitating (sometimes beating into my throat and ears swishing at same time) feeling like I'm going to pass out or I'm weak, short of breath randomly.. even laying down, and my chest sometimes feels weak.. (hard to explain that. One, like my entire chest is weak and I'm not getting enough air) thyroid is good, lungs are clear, hormones are good, no diabetes. What other tests should I ask for? Anyone with these synptoms been diagnosed? I know this is not anxiety, I have anxiety and have for 10yrs.. I'm a 23yr old female. Thanks

I've also now had a heart monitor, which showed that my heart rate would randomly spike to 120+ bpm. So I was sent for an echocardiogram, which the doc said they found no probs there. I'm also not anemic. He basically said he's done looking. I need to know what's wrong with me but have no idea what to ask for!! Help!

You have the exact issues ive been having for 3 yeats and only now theyve gotten worse and ive been to numerous doctors and lung specialist heart doctors..everything normal insisting that is anxiety which is BS cuz i know an anxiety attack from this mine is constant and uncomfortable and getting me depressed not knowing ig im going to get treated already or doe never knowing .plus i have 2 kids so its hard feeling like this as a mom.:( i also have pressure in neck and chest n arms like a hot kind hard to explain but i cant lay on back or stomach or walk without feeling rundown. I need help someone hlp me. .