When is the best training time in your opinion? I never make a fuss over that since I can run whenever I have the time and I don’t need any special conditions to go and run. I can even run at noon in the summer. I know that many people like either morning or evening run. How about you? And explain why that is so.

Well, there are many conditions to be fulfilled so that I can start my training and successfully perform it. My work is full of stress and I need some time to “come round” and before work, in the morning, I can’t even think about going to run when I know that an hour later a torture is waiting for me at the office. And of course my working hours are from 9 to 5 and that’s the time when I can hardly grab a sandwich let alone run. In the evening, I’m completely exhausted and if I collect myself I go to run, but that’s only two or three times a week. This is such a gloomy view on my life. 