Hey there! I’ve moved to L.A. recently and I still haven’t got the chance to get to know this beautiful city. I used to live in Ohio and I ran every day when I lived in my hometown. I want to continue that here in L.A. It would be a shame not to take advantage of this great weather and various beautiful sights. Can you tell me where to run in L.A.?

You’re right! The “City of Angles” is made for leisure and sports activities due to its mild climate and various natural beauties. You can run even in your street if you’re living in a suburban area, but running along the ocean is still one of my favorite ways of training. Venice Beach is the place everybody comes to run and practice other kinds of exercising. It’s a nice place, but in my opinion, it’s too fancy. That’s why I usually run along the ocean paths in some other areas because I don’t want to be disturbed by a bunch of people who go there in order to chill out. But you can run in Venice, along the canals. It’s also great.