Let’s talk about the weather. What weather has to be for your running mood? Do you, actually, pay attention to the weather when it comes to training or it’s all the same to you? I don’t like hot weather and when it’s summer I usually run late in the evening when the air is cooler. I think that I would collapse if I’d run during the day. How about you?

I must say I’m always in the mood for running. Weather is the last thing that I pay attention to. And when I do, it’s only because I want to know what to wear during training. The only thing that can disturb me when I’m running is high air humidity. The other weather conditions are not the problem. That means I run in the pouring rain, extreme chill and when it’s sizzling hot. Sometimes when my daily schedule is too busy I run at noon even if the temperature is very high. I’ve never had problem with that and I can’t say that it distracted my training, although my mother usually severely criticizes me for being so reckless as to run when it’s so hot.