When do you swim – night, day, morning? We live in a very busy world and we can’t follow our needs and sometimes I’d like to go for a swim during the day, but I can’t since I’m working so I have to leave it for the evening. It can be frustrating, since I’m already very tired then and my training is not efficient. How about you?

Eh, the same working class issue here! I usually like to train in the morning when I’m fresh and I think that it’s the best time of the day for swimming, but I don’t have enough time. I work from 9 o’clock in the morning and the pool is not so close to me and there’s no chance that I can go there, swim and return in time to go to work. That’s why I also must train in the evening when I’m literally drained from all the daily obligations, but I try hard. It’s in a way good, because swimming helps me relax after a hard day and the water is making me feel calm. After the training, I go to sleep completely fresh and undisturbed.