My knees are sore and painful. I suppose that has something to do with my daily cycling training. It’s not that I exaggerate or cycle for too long, but somehow during the training there are no unpleasant sensations, but when I get back home and rest the pain and soreness in knees starts. Is it logical? What am I supposed to do?

I think that it’s logical because when you cycle your body warms up and you don’t feel pain and later when you rest the temperature reduces and you feel the pain. I’m maybe talking nonsense but that maybe rheumatism. You should definitely see your doctor, because it’s not good to train when something may be wrong. You need to discover the reason for this and cure it. Don’t make it even worse by ignoring the problem and continuing with your strenuous exercising practice. Maybe your knees are not well “oiled” and that also may cause the problem. There are other possibilities such as that you’re pedaling improperly or that your saddle is too high or too low in comparison to handlebar.