What is in your opinion the best time to train cycling? Do you prefer morning, afternoon or evening? My favorite time is morning but I can train in the morning only during weekends because of my bloodsucking work. On other days I have to go cycling in the evening when I’m all drained up. I don’t’ know whether cycling under such circumstances has any effects.

The same here! In my opinion the best time to go cycling is afternoon, and because of my job I also can go cycling only in the evening and I don’t like it, especially when it’s cold. I’m so exhausting after the work that I only want to get home, take a shower, eat and watch telly, but since I don’t have other option I have to go cycling instead of all that. My job is sedentary and the worst thing I could do would be to quit cycling because I don’ have enough time. That’s why I persist in training no matter how tired I am. Sometimes I manage to get up early in the morning and go cycling. I think it’s more efficient from cycling after work.