just curious. when do you think the honeymoon period of a relationship is done?

as soon as you get her pregnant and have a baby!

When the first kid is born.

I'll let you know when we get there, my wife and I have been together for over 7 years and there's still very little strain or effort required to maintain a strong relationship.
Guess it really depends on what you mean by 'honeymoon period' though.

When you stop :naughty: like rabbits and yacking like teenagers. The best tests of a relationship in my opinion are in the quiet moments where you are just in eachother's company and don't feel the need to speak or impress anyone with juggling a cherry on your nose.

The first time you pass gas around them.

when annoying habits, that you easily forgave before...become too annoying to forgive, and you mention them.

:1:
when you are truly happy just to be in their company...however quiet or "ordinary" the situation...

all very interesting responses.......

I see some differences though, in my present relationship that hadn't occurred to me before.

I like the idea of "choosing" when it's over.

When your rose colored glasses turn black and you start begging for attention. :?

i was playing, fooling around. nothing truly serious meant by that post except for humor.

i'm gonna hide in the corner now while you think disgusted thoughts about me

so when is it over....

you just know. if you have to ask yourself, is the honeymoon over, it is!!

i mean how long is that stupid gah-gah stars in the eyes heart pounding c**p meant to last? it's a snowball in hell.

let the dust settle, then carry on. then, and only then, do you earn your relationship badge of honor. :banana:

honeymooning is for wimps.