specifically texans...

i need to post a job ad in texas.

we have some different job sites in canada - what do you guys use?

monster.com?

the houston chronicle is supposedly good. but i'm not sure.

any pointers are helpful. :D

Monster as far as i know. I also looked for industry in the area and found the human resources DEPT and applied online as well.

Dude, why not just post your entire workload on here? We'll do it for you and you can sleep all day!

:P

Are you looking for a job? I thought you just got a new one. :shrug:

well i am looking... there's so many different sites. we only have 3 go to job sites in canada.
there's like 4 per city in texas 8O my list is at 10 reasonable candidates.
iunno- why not ask the people that live there? (marketing research suggests that's a good place to start )
JU - no no. i have to *hire* some texans.
and yer all so smart - why WOULDN'T i ask ya'll?

Have you ever thought of the "old fashioned" way...put an ad in the newspaper???? :shrug:

I'm really tired right now so sorry for lack of reading comprehension, but, you're not looking to move here right? :(

yes, houston chronicle is a good spot, its how I got my last job. Recruiters might be a good way to go too. I might be able to come up with more once I get some rest.

DC - yeah i thought of putting the add in the paper too, but that ad will run once... or i can have it online and put in a whooole lot more text, and have it viewed many many more times. that, and it would only get us an ad in one city. we want to cover a few of them (and why pay for 4 different papers, when one website would do it?). i would if i didn't have a budget to follow tho...

Pff - no no. i'm not moving. we're looking for people to sell our product (agents/resellers/entrepreneurs/whatever). apparently we have a guy in texas already, it's in our time zone, and there's lotsa people there. so it seemed like a good start (so i'm led to believe).