hi, i was rwandoring where people dipose semen?

i basically use a bag, ejaculate in it and through in the bin.

but i realise you could use the toilet? to dispose the semen? (i didnt do this, since i thought people could get pregnant from my semen, since sperm lives for quite some time)

anyone can confirm?

because i was thinking, if i used the toilet,

il ejaculate into it, then flush it,
would cause less mess, and saves time finding a bag.
not sure if i need to wash the toilet or not =/

am i right?
or not?
what should i do?

Ejaculate in toilet paper or something like it, then drop it in the toilet and you're done. Simple as that.

is it? lol..should of done this long ago =/

odd question but...

dont we drink toilet water? i mean, toilet water is processed and filtered and becomes tap water which we drink =/

sigh up for a semon bank and get some cash XD

Yes, all "grey water" as it is known, is run through a water treatment plant and after treatment, complete with chlorine, is released into a stream or river. Given enough time or distance, some of the water molecules make it downstream, may evaporate and through the water cycle, may eventually reenter your water supply system for your community.

However, the process has so much treatment, so much filtering, that the water that is released to the stream has no bearing to the water in your toilet.

There is "no" possibility of your sperm/semen/seed surviving. It suffers the same fate as feces flushed down a toilet.
If you feel better about catching it in a bag, and throwing it into the trash (as one does with a baby diper) then it goes to a landfill.

It's an interesting question, but not worth loosing sleep over.

Yes, clean off the toilet seat, like you would with anything else... a regular anticeptic cleaning with toilet brush, bowl cleaner, etc just as normal.

But if you drip sperm on the seat, take responsibility to sanitize the seat... as you would with any other stain or spill of urine, etc.

Don't forget that sperm in an environment like on a toilet seat or something at open air has a really low life time. And most of the semen that comes out, if it doesn't go in a vagina or something warm like a vagina, dies instantly. So if you ejaculate in toilet paper, most of the semen is dead by the time you complete the cleaning. So seriously, I've never been worried about that because I think there is no reason to stress about that.

I stress about it

I use a small garbage can with no lid and lined with a bag, and when it's time to ejaculate I hover over top of it and pull my bone downward and milk it into the small bin. Otherwise I usually hold it with one hand while working with the other hand, and then tilt the light weight pale/bucket on an angle that catches my sperm shots. After a few loads I change the bag. It is the best place to cum as far as avoiding mess. Toilet is too ackward when working on an orgasm unless you happen to be nearby, but I don't usually masturbate near the toilet unless it's in the shower, in that case I just ejaculate into the drain.

Sometimes I have ejaculated on my patio, off the edge into a hedge garden. At night I have rubbed the odd one out and simply walking to the edge of the patio when it's time to release the load is an easy way to enjoy orgasm without worrying about where the sperm is going to land. it either goes into the grass or into a bush. No cleanup needed. I have laid back in an outdoor recliner and carelessly let it go all over, I just spray it down afterward with a hose that is nearby anyways.

Sometimes you need to improvise. I often get a ha****b from my girlfriend while we are on long drives, when it is time to cum it is important to know where the sperm is going or cleaning up a dashboard console can be a headache. Sometimes she will put a condom on me at the last minute when she feels it is throbbing, and other times she will take it in her mouth. Panties don't really work because it still shoots out somehow and goes right through panties. You can also use a condom when you are masturbating alone but if you masturbate a lot it might become expensive. It is typically not as fun to jerk wearing a condom, but if you quickly put it on just before cumming you will safe some cleanup time.

Some other good places to finish up are:

1) On a small towel especially designated for semen catching. I sometimes lay a small cotton towel down beside me in bed and when I am ready to cum I just turn into the direction of the towel and paint a few lines on it. Afterward I fold it inward and put it away until I anticipate using it again. It doesn't matter how cummy it gets since it's just a cumrag so it often gets caked with crusty dried sperm in just a couple of days usage. after that I just wash it or throw it out and start with a new one.

2) Into a bunched up wad of stockings or pantyhose. Very soft and cushy, this feels nice. It's ackward to purchase something like this but if you can steal a pair or two from your mom or your girlfriend you might like this sensation as well as stifling the projectile semen. 1000x better than using a sock, it is much softer, and has no lint! in a wad, the many layers simulate a vagina. use several pairs and use both hands, tell me that isn't a great feeling. Some vending machines sell them, that's a good place to score a few pairs.

3) Clean out a jar of pasta sauce and save the lid. Keep the jar nearby and when you masturbate have the lid off. When you are about to cum, line the opening of the jar up to the same angle as your erection and there is no way to miss. When you are done just tighten the lid. Jerk off into the jar 2-3 times and then start a new jar. Or rinse out the sperm and keep cumming in it until it smells too skanky to keep around then replace with a newer one.

Oh, Buddy, I wish I was there, you could use my mouth to collect your precious baby butter. I love the taste of your gift.
Another way is to practice.jerking up but not off, it will make your orgasims bigger and stronger when you do cum! Keep it hard!

I cum in a bath cloth. Throw it in the wash, and it's done. :)

But I'm un cut so it's hard to shoot my stuff

My sister never worried about it; whenever we had sex, she'd just spread her legs and let my sperm drip out her p***y onto the sheets & toss 'em the wash. She has since married & moved away, and I've found a new lover. Personally, I don't dispose of sperm at all - whenever my boyfriend cums in my ass, I just leave it there. Eventually, my anus just absorbs it.

LOL Too funny.

I jizz right on my jeans. Their getting quite crusty now

lol ur a boy I swear