recently i had sex but while doing so i noticed that my semen was coming out and i am absolutely sure that i did not ejaculate sperm into my partner. this happend about 3 minutes in so i am just really curious to know if my partner can get pregnant just by semen and no sperm ejaculation.

I notice you're drawing a distinction between sperm and semen, and I must admit, I'm not sure how you can do so. Sperm are so small, you can't see them, and by definition, the male ejaculate is semen.

The point is this.
ANY unprotected sex with a woman could result in pregnancy. I think you're trying to say that you experienced pre-cum, or pre-lubricant oozing from your penis, but did NOT ejaculate inside her. So, you're really asking if the pre-cum could make a woman pregnant.

The answer is Yes. The fluid that escapes from an aroused male's penis CAN contain sperm...especially if you have ejaculated recently. But even if you haven't, it only takes one.... and it may be present.

That's why we stress, ALWAYS take precautions and have protected sex.

Ejaculating penis alone and in between how much time should I place my penis in her vagina to become pregnant