Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I have some questions about my skin health. Over then five year now I’ve been having some serious problems with skin acne.
You don’t know how much money I spent on some expensive skin lotions but nothing could help me, although acne disappear in all other parts of the body accept my face.
I'm pretty desperate right now because I believe there is no solution for me. Just the other day I have heard some ridiculous thing- a friend told me that male semen can relieve acne symptoms. Could you believe this? Like I said- I'm pretty desperate and any solution would be more then appreciated. So, is this true or what?

I have heard the same thing over than a year ago and I'm very sorry but I must disappoint you.
I have did one small research on my own and I have found out that swallowing ejaculate during oral sex or covering face with it does not clear skin or get rid of acne. Although semen contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc there is no proof that it can relieve acne symptoms.
Your acnes are caused by bacteria and trapped oil in normal sweet glands or hair follicles and only some pore cleansers could relieve your symptoms. So, I must tell you that you should seek for some other solution.

Semen does have those good things in it!
They do help with acne.

You can't discount it, because it didn't work for that one person, who tried it one time.

Let semen stand at room temperature for five minutes to liquify.

Dab on to skin, wait for it to soak in.

Moisturize your face.

Leave that for several hours.

Do this three times a week or more.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I agree. I have been testing this over the past 4 months and have had some success. I have found that it helps to mix in some moisturizer and heat it in the microwave for about 10 sec. This helps to release the natural acne fighters in the semen. These chemicals are able to penetrate the zit easier when they are hot. I know it sounds strange but I swear by this method and have recommended it to a few of my girl friends.

madam i think u have to take neem water it will help u to prevent ur acne

Hi, To answer your question I will say yes it does help. I never had much problems with acne but about 2 years ago I started to get lots of ugly ones. Not too bad but still they were irritating. To make things even better I started piking on them and in a very short period of time it turned out to appear all over my face. I tried Proactive (it became even worse), I tried some home made procedures, also Expose (adult acne treatment) but nothing really helped. In the end I tried the sperm. Right after ejaculation I would have massage it on my face and wait until it dried out. Once it was dry I would wash my face and moisturize it. I use Clinique moisturizer. I also started washing my face every evening and morning and moisturize it. Also I started to use Clinique foundation designed for skin with acne issues and Clinique pressed powder. I have to say, I never expected so much coverage from Clinique powder ... it looks like I have MAC on my face. I started about 2 weeks ago to receive lots of compliments on my skin ... People started telling me that my face is glowing. So in the end I have to say that it is not just one thing you have to do and you are done, its all together and will get results. I started this procedure about 2 month ago. Since then I probably used sperm on my face 3 times but I would recommend more that that ... probably about once a week. I would not keep it for a log period of time since it can burn your face. I have done that before when I was younger and I ended with a very red face :-D. Hope this will help.

It sure works. I have tried this technique for several years and the results are amazing. Just make sure that the semen don't get in contact with your eyes. It burns like hell.. lol..

Just another person speaking from experience. Had horrible acne problems then one of my friend's cousins who is a doctor! told me about this and I've never had a problem with it since.

Of course it works have you ever seen a porn star with zits

I FIRST HEARD ABOUT THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 14 YEARS OLD, I HAD A SERIOUS ACNE PROBLEM, SO I SAID WTF ITS MY OWN SPERM AND NOONE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS, I USED IT TILL I WAS LIKE 18, AND MY FACE NOW IS LIKE A LIL BABY, SO IDK IF IS GOING TO WORK ON YOU, BUT IT REALLY WORKED ON ME.  

it's time to get a new girlfreind.

it works wonders for my skin and taste delicious

looks like some females gone have a nutty face (; dont act like yall arent used to that anyway ..

It does work i was struggling with acne for months and i heard 
semen works for acne so i was like giving it a shot wouldn't hurt so 
i went to my apartment and masturbated for a bit till i got enough 
semen necessary i put it into a container and slowly with a cotton 
ball put it over my face i let it on my face for like 5 hours then washed 
it off and i started noticing that the blemishes and the tough acne 
was now starting go away i did this for like 2 times a day for couple 
of months and now i have super good looking skin and i have the cutest 
girl ever so i do recommend this technique to any one it's strange at first but come on 
its your semen so who cares try it. 

It has been proven that semen can and cannot help