I have had unprotected sex with three different people. All were straight men, one was black, and one was a virgin. None of them came inside me, but I am still afraid I might be infected.

I have a screening soon, and I'm very nervous. What is my likelyhood of being infected??

Hi, welcome to SteadyHealth, just quickly it wasnt really necessary to mention the color of the male because that has got nothing to do with it. On the other hand i wouldnt be able to you the likelyhood of being infected. However if one of these men were infected then there is a chance of you becoming infected. I believe you should just wait till you have a screening.
Below are some early symptoms that people who contract HIV MIGHT experience;
- Swollen lymph nodes in the neck, axilla, or groin (lymphadenopathy)
-Fever / night sweats
-Rapid weight loss
-Diarrhea
-Poor appetite
-Profound fatigue
-Shortness of breath
-Dry cough / productive cough
-Skin rash
-Red, brown, pink or purple lesion on the skin - suggestive of Kaposi's sarcoma
-White patches on the tounge, inside of the mouth, or gums - could be signs of thrush, candida, or hairy oral leukoplakia
-Canker sores / apthous ulcers
-Numbness, tingling, or burning in the feet, hands, or face. (peripheral neuropathy)
-Confusion, weakness, or changes in level of conciousness.

Good Luck, and i hope it all goes well. Please avoid any unprotected sexual activity before recieving results. Thanks, "Safe sex is sexy".