Hi, I have some strange symptoms in my legs, and I suspect on neuropathy. Tingling, numbness and pain are constantly present in my legs, and it is unbearable! Could this really be the symptoms of neuropathy, or is it something else?

Hello, I had the same feeling in my legs as you when I was diagnosed with neuropathy. Tingling and numbness are so irritating, aren’t they? However, I would rather keep them, instead of the pain that I feel in the same area. It is sometimes very difficult to cope with this neuropathy pain. My symptoms are more sever over night, and I often can’t sleep. A doctor told me that my condition is caused by a damage of sensory nerve. It is possible that you have neuropathy, but maybe it’s something completely different. You must be examined! If you wait, it could only get worse.