Hello, I was washing my face and I sneezed really loud. I heard a clicking noise and I started spitting out blood. When I told my mother to check my mouth she said she saw a big white bump on the back of my throat. Im still spitting blood, but not as much and I can feel the bump when I swallow.

Can you describe this bump in more detail?  Did you feel where the clicking noise come from??  Was there pain with the sneeze?  I cannot tell if you are bleeding from the white bump or from your throat or what?  It is hard to say what it is without looking at it but it does sound like something that needs to be seen by a doctor as soon as possible.  It is strange to have no bump in your throat to a sneeze that produces it accompanied with bleeding.  Try gargling with salt water for now until you can be seen by your primary physician. 

Well, it looked like a white pus ball. Not on my tonsils but the back side of my throat. She said its there but it would be more clear if I went to the doctor. I sneezed, and the clicking nose sounded as is something popped. It hurted for a while and I started to spit out blood along with my mucus. I just woke up and I started bleeding a little bit. I can feel the ball in my throat when I swallow and it feels like something is stuck in the throat. I will go to the doctor and check it out. Thank you.

Hello.

You can be pretty much calm because those white bumps are not that dangerous usually. Anyway, a feeling bump in throat can be really irritating. In any case, I would suggest you visit your doctor to determine what exactly this is. 

Those white bumps are caused by the infection but you can deal with them pretty easy. It could be because of bacteria, fungi or some viruses.

Sure, some other viral infections can happen and that is why everyone should visit the doctor. Don't try to do anything alone, don't even try to pop them (I know that it is hard, but trust me, people are doing so many stupid things).