hiya, im 14 and i have large labia minora on my right side only, the left is small and neat.. but my labia majora are both large and look horrible in nickers/swimming suits etc. i wouldnt say im over weight, so i dont know whats up or whether its normal? ive been with my boyfriend for 9 months and hes two years older than me, we havent done anything sexual yet because im so ashamed , he is aware of why and is very understanding towards me and said it wouldnt bother him and to take my time, im just worried that when he actually see's it himself he will be disgusted? or partners to come? i dont know when all this came about, if its recent or if ijust never used to notice it but recently i have and it gets me down so much , upsets me all the time ? :-( so i dont know what to do? could you please post your answers but not nastily?:/ im really sensative about it and wouldd apprieciate any help please? thankyou xxxxxx

Labia minoras can vary in shape and size. It starts out as an "innie" and many experience changes as they go through puberty. You're normal.

What about the size of my labia majora?can i do anything?thanks xx