I'm 25 years old and on my penis I have little dots that look like spots,
I was wondering what this is and could it possibly be genital warts? I've never had sex with any girl ... but I had oral sex though.

Im only 14 And i have small white spots on my penis i have finaly found out what it is and hope they go away, at first i thought i had cancer but found out its not , it is called fordyce's Spots And You Can find more info On THem On google

i Am not lying about my age and have not told my parents i am keeping it to myself and im trying to keep my mind straight, when you first get them you worry yourself sick but just check what it could be... 8-| %-)

i am 14 and i have little spot like lumps on my penis and want to know how to get rid of them as they scare me a little. i'm frightened that i will have to tell my parents but don't won't to. i don't know how i got them as i haven't had any sexual intercorse. since i found this site i have become less worried and i have found out they are called fordyce's Spots and you can find info on them on google.