okay im 15 and uncut. yesterday when i was taking a bath i pulled my foreskin back to clean it. i used soap to wash it then all of a sudden it started stinging like hell. i didn't know what was wrong, the tip of my penis is a lil red and the tip of my foreskin looked bigger then usual. i got off and changed then the feeling went away. just today when i was taking my bath i pulled my foreskin again to wash it but didn't use soap. i saw this big white of stuff stuck on the side of my penis. i tried washing it off but barely anything came off. then i saw the tip of my penis and foreskin red, and the fore sking looked a lil swollen. im pretty scared and dont know what to do and i dont know how im going to tell my parents. all i want to know is if this is going to go away and if its an infection, and would it ruin my sex life

ps. i pulled my foreskin back to check if it was still there, but now its like all white except the tip of my penis its a lil red, and when i touch it it burns a lil. :'(

I have the same thing happening to me right now and was wondering if you ever got this problem sorted out.
Please let me know!

I've checked around the internet and i'm pretty sure it's just an infection.
Antifungal or yeast infection creams i believe will do the trick so look more into that i suppose [[ of course still see a doctor if the case doesn't lighten up ]], but again, i would like to know if you solved this problem at all. Thank you!

All it is a minor problem to where the liquid built up in the foreskin and that will go away in 24 hours and the whiteness on the tip of the penis is thatit has to stay moist and it won't hurt your sex life because it should go away in a week or 2