Hey there,

Let me say this proud and loud :) I started to follow this Cereal diet, because my friend told me that this one is the best so far that she ever tried. Because she told me to follow it, I’ve decided to try. I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t do that :)

So far it is ok, but sometimes I am hungry so I have those crises :) But, I didn’t made a mistake so far. The biggest problem is that I don’t know much recipes that can help me continue with this diet program :)

I was wondering do you have any yummy recipes for Cereal diet? 

Of course I do,

Since I started to exercise I eat a lot of cereal products and meals. I have tons of recipes to share with you, because they are actually really tasty and healthy.  I just adore to breakfast homemade cereal.  You need seven cups of cooking oats, one cup of wheat germ, one cup of wheat bran, half a cup of brown sugar, half cup of vegetable oil, half cup of honey, half cup of water, one tablespoon of vanilla extract, one tablespoon of cinnamon, one tablespoon of nutmeg, tablespoon of salt, one cup of chopped pecans and one cup of coconut.

Preheat oven to 130C. In the large bowl mix oats, wheat germ and wheat bran, in medium boil blend sugar, vegetable oil, honey and water. Minx in vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.

Bake it for 40 minutes and enjoy your breakfast. 

I don’t like cereal, but I know a lot of recipes as well. They are really easy to make, but I don’t think that they are really that creative and yummy as you want them to be. You can even buy those children cereal and make some healthy cake from them. This is just a suggestion. Have you tried apple oats cereal? This is classic, but it is healthy. You need four cups of applesauce, one cup of oat bran hot cereal, uncooked of course, one cup of unsweetened apple juice, half a cup of raisins, and one tablespoon of cinnamon and ¼ cup of almonds.

Enjoy! 

Hello everyone,

This recipe up there is classic and I believe that everyone knows how to make it. But I must admit that is nice, and you can make it and eat two days in the row for your breakfast. I agree that they are not creative, but they are yummy. You really can combine healthy groceries with cereal. I don’t agree with you that you can combine it with children cereals, because they usually have a lot of sugar. In this diet, you must use whole grain cereal.

That is the only way to follow right this diet program.

Good luck!

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your advice. I will continue to follow this diet program, because I really do like it. I must say that it is pretty hard to find some recipes that are unusually, and I know that this is one of the mean reasons why people quiet this diet. But, I won’t. At least, I hope so :) LOL

I have tried those cookies and they are great. Even my friends like it :)

And trust me, that is really hard :)

I am really glad that I do have your support in this one. Thx a lot. 

Good day people,

You are welcome. We are here to help you if you need any help, right? :) I just remember one else recipe, because I know that my nephews love it, even if they love only chocolate :) Blueberry grape nut porridge is an amazing thing that you can breakfast almost every morning. You will need: half a cup of post grape – nut cereal, 1/3 cup of vanilla soy milk, three tablespoons of fresh blueberries, one tablespoon of honey (if you don’t have honey, you can use brown sugar), and ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon.

Mix all those ingredients and put it in the microwave for 50 seconds.

I am sure that you gonna like it! 

That is one amazing recipe, I really like it. I make it very often, even if I don’t follow this diet. I just put it in the microwave for one minute, but that is my choice :) It is really good. You really can find a lot of recipes, but the most usual is to mix cereal with some fruits. That is an amazing breakfast, full of proteins and you are full whole day. I know. Cereal are for breakfast and maybe for dinner. Good luck with this diet program, it is not hard to follow it :)

But, I believe in you!