Hello. I never posted a new topic. I am sure I didn't.  I decide to do this because a lot of my friends want to know some good recipes for doggy biscuits. Since I love to make food for my dog I can proudly tell you that I have like a hundred of recipes. Here is one. Homemade peanut biscuits. You need  2/3 cup of pumpkin puree, ¼ cup of peanut butter, two large eggs and three cups of whole wheat flour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl with electric mixer mix pumpkin, peanut butter and eggs for about two minutes. Add some flour if needed. Rolle this and put it on paper. Put it in oven for 25 minutes. It is tasty. Feel free to share your recipes with us.

Hey Dog Whisperer,

It’s not so interesting when you give people recipes like that. They just need to follow your instructions and they have their biscuits. Better touch their imagination a bit, tell them about the ingredients so they can mix them alone and think about how they would bake them.

For example, you can make some really sweet biscuits with peanut butter or chocolate(a very small amount). Peanut butter biscuits are preferred by dogs. They love chocolate too (but it’s not so healthy for them), and there are many fruit biscuits that you can make. Try not to make the same biscuits always. If you see that your dog loves some biscuits specially, you can make those more often, but play a bit with them, use your imagination!

Hey you two,

I’ll agree with Mia, making biscuits like that is good for both of you, you and your dog. It helps you work on your baking skills and gives your dog a chance to try a big number of different biscuit tastes.

Like, my dogs love it when I make them my special fruity peanut biscuits. I put just a little bit of peanut butter so they can notice that it’s there. I use 2 bananas, 2 apples and sometimes even a pineapple.  I always try to make something different but this is the one they seem to love the most so far and I make it all the time.

I think that this is the best thing that we can do Dog Whisperer.

I am new dog owner and I want to make biscuits for him. I believe that they are healthy and better than those biscuits from the market :)

My sister gave me one recipe and I am willing to share it with you.

Here we go.

Ingredients :

• Two cups of whole wheat flour,
  • Half of cup of powdered milk,
  • One teaspoon of garlic powder,
  • Wheat germ,
  • One tablespoon of beef bouillon granules,
  • Half of cup of bacon grease,
  • One egg,
  • Half of cup of ice water.

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Mix whole wheat flour, powdered milk, garlic powder, wheat germ and beef granules in big bowl. Put bacon and egg in it. Add ice water. Roll the diugh and place it in the oven for 30 minutes.

Hello folks.

Well a few months ago I had similar question and I remember that Dog Whisperer helped me first.

I am really glad that you opened this subject because I am pretty sure that we all are going to be able to learn some new recipes. Like I did :)

I have one that my Boo really likes :)

Sweet potato fries for dogs. Yummy :)

You need sweet potato, coconut oil, cinnamon and turmeric.

These ingredients are amazing for your pet and you can serve them daily.

I make them always at the different ways :) so I don’t know what exactly procedure is :)

But they are delicious and healthy.

Hey thereee :)

Shame on me, I am not making doggy biscuits so often. I am buying them because I have a lot of dogs and cats and it is really impossible for me to make them those treats all the time :)

But when I am making them I want to be sure that they will enjoy eating them :)

Here is one recipe. My sister gave it to me :)

Frozen apple dog treats :) It is really simple recipe because it does not involve oven :) I love to make them because it is easy and as I told you I don’t have a lot of time for cooking :)

Now, if you got two apples and a cup of nonfat yogurt, some ice cubes you will have lovely treat for your dog.

Freeze this for couple of hours and let your dog enjoy in the treats :)

Hi guys.

I have one more amazing treat.

I was making this to my dog for the New Year lunch :) He was good so I decide to give him an award :)

Actually my Boo is always good, but this day was special.

Here is what you need:

• One peeled banana
  • Cup of oat flour,
  • Half of cup of rolled oats,
  • Half of cup of dried parsley,
  • Three tablespoons of peanut butter,
  • One egg.

Preheat oven to 300F. Put banana in bowl and use masher to mash it. Add oat flour, oats, parsley, peanut butter and eggs. Combine it.

Roll mixture into 20 balls and put it on the large baking paper.

But it in the oven for 40 minutes.

Trust me I have tied them. They are amazing :)

Here is a great recipe. Ingredients:

1 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 cup wheat germ 1/4 cup brewer's yeast 1 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil 1/2 cup low-sodium canned chicken stock

Now all you need to do is to preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Mix all of these ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix it well and then just roll out dough. It is supposed to be about 3/8-inch thick. When that is that all you need to do is to shape biscuit. I always use dog-bone-shaped cookie cutter, but if you don’t have it, just make any other shape, your dog won’t mind.

I like these recipes, I’ve never tried any of them. I’ll probably try some of them, but it’s tricky for me because my dog suffers from epilepsy and I’ve heard that I must avoid some foods. I think it’s good for all of you to know that if you have a dog that suffers from seizures you need to be careful with flour. I’ve heard from a licensed vet that gluten can induce seizures. My dog had seizures and I remember she didn’t have seizures for a long time and then I made these dog biscuits and in 10 days she had 10 seizures. The biscuits I made had wheat, rye and cornmeal.

I had no idea that dogs with seizures should not consume gluten. Thanks for that info, I’ll pass it on.

Here is a great recipe for doggy biscuits, it also includes garlic but it’s quite different from the one above. Here are the instructions:

• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and put some oil on a baking sheet
  • Combine 2  and a half cups of whole wheat flour, half cup of powdered dry milk, half teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
  • cut in 6 tablespoons of meat drippings till it resemble coarse meal
  • Mix in 1 large beaten egg, and add enough water to form a ball (half cup of ice cold water).
  • Pat dough onto cookie sheets – they’re supposed to be 1/2" thick.
  • Shape biscuits with desired cutters or knife.
  • 7. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.

That’s all.:)