Hi I am women, 54 years old and I want to ask for your assistence. Do you know any beauty secrets for mature ladies?

Ok I am an expert on this issue. I would add a few things that work for me. If you're in your late 40-50's and colour your hair, the best colour choice is one that matches the colour of your hair when you were about 16. I went with those tones and it was amazing how it brought colour back into my face. I'd been going with too light a shade of blonde and it just washed me out. I also use the Crest whitestrips, once a year. I love what they do for my smile. I use Sensodyne toothpaste and it seems to take care of the teeth that are sensitive. I use the Microdermabrasion system on my face. It keep my skin looking young, smooth and fresh. I exercise regularly. All of this makes me feel much younger. I hope this helps.

What dermabrasion system do you use and how often.

I am mature too.

Thanks a bunch.
Happy New Year 2009 too

JR