OKAY HI EVERYONE I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM! I AM A TEENAGER AND I HAVE A WHITE HEAD PIMPLE IN THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH. ITS ONLY ONE. BUT SOME OF MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL SAY I HAVE A HERPIE ON MY LIP. I KNO THEIR JUST JOKING BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS NOT HERPIES.
ALSO HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT.

Hi there,

I don’t think that your friends are correct here and I think they are just trying to scare you. You have to understand that you are young and there will be time when you have a simple pimple on your face. Now if I am not mistaking this pimple in corner of your mouth is not different from the pimple that you get on your forehead or your cheek. Sometimes this can even be a Fordyce spot. Do you know what is Fordyce spot? They are usually painless and appear to be white but in some cases they can be red as well. They are not latger then 3 milimiters. How big is your pimple?