Hello! I have just found out that I am pregnant and I know that I have genital warts. I have been diagnosed two months ago and I haven’t treated them yet, as they weren’t very big and there was not need for intervention yet. The doc told me to come back in 6 months, then we could discuss laser removal. The thing is that this laser removal is very expensive from where I come from and I wanted to know if I an go through pregnancy with genital warts. Thx

Hi there! I don’t think this is such a good idea actually. My sister had yeast infection when she gave birth, and the child had thrush around her mouth and I don’t think you would like something like this to happen to your child, would you? Talk to your doctor about it, and get rid of it as soon as possible. At least, that is my opinion!!!!

don't worry! your doctor will be able to treat them to keep your baby safe. Please talk to your OBGYN before making a decision.