I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing constipation and hemroids. Yesterday I noticed some stringy things in my stool that I have seen before. I don't think I have really been having any symptoms or if I am they could be related to me being pregnant. What should I do?

i have had the same problem and i am 28weeks and 3days pregnant and i would like to know the answer to that!

Hello there,

Since you are pregnant and you have problem with hemorrhoids I would say that it is best to consult your doctor about this matter. It can be absolutely nothing, maybe some food that you were eating but then again it could be that you have worms. Anyhow the best answer to your question can give you your doctor after he do the examination.

And if you have problems with hemorrhoids I presume that you watch out on your diet so it is strange that you find white and stringy things in your stool.

Please keep us posted about your condition and I hope that you are going to be just fine. And by the way congrats on your pregnancy.