Ever since my early adolescence(now I´m 19) I´v e had intense itch episodes in my genitals; the itch comes intermitently for some 30 minutes and then it disappears, they happen in "everyother day average" intervals. I must admit that when this heavy itch arrises i do scratch the area, at times even to the point that the skin apears to be redenned...irritated( not scrred though) I guess. I must say the itch gets to be so intense that most of the time I just instictively scratch unable to help it. Over The years I´ve noticed a series of irregularly shaped spots in my genitals ( I´m not positive but I think these dind´t use to be there and I´d say their size increses), one of these gets to almost fully cover the skin of one of my testicles. These spots don´t actually appear to be elevated over the rest of the skin at all, what distinguishes them clearly is their color, they appear to be completely pale while the rest of the penis and scrotum is covered with a sort of tanned coloured skin(the regular skin)-I´m white if you´re wondering (the tan I refer to is light)-,added to this the parts of the skin that lay in spots are smoother and even slightly shiny. I´VE BEEN AS SPECIFFIC AS POSSIBLE... Now; Is it onbly a mattrer of pigmentation combined with conventional unharmful itch? I mean is it may be a birthmark that enlargened as I increased the size of my testicles allong with my testicle skin. Is it a weird desease or sindrome. Did the repeatedly irritated skin end up loosing a cover or changing its texture...?
Thankyou very much for your time

Have you been sexually active cause this does not sound normal? And by sexually active I mean any kind of contact not just intercourse.