:-( :-( :-( :-( i have been dealing with excessive vaginal discharge for nearly a year i have had every test in the world done and they all are fine i have to wear a tampax every day all day as it is so excessive, it ruins my life and has recently caused me to be very depressed and has stripped me of my confidence, it does not smell at all and is just white, were is it coming from why is this happening i am only 21, and my sex life has been non-exsistent for 4months this is ruining my life and my doctor wont listen please help

HI, This is obviously bothering you a lot, think you should see your doctor,,] or swao doctors, and request an appointment, with a gynocologist, a specialist, all women have discharges, maybe yours is normal and you have no benchmark, but if you are worried about it, see a specialist, good luck and don :-) t stress

I deal with the same thing, and I find it is very hard to get a good answer from the doctors. From my extensive reading, these are some conclusions that I've come to (since I don't have nor have ever had an STD or diagnosed infection, yet am still bothered by the same problem)

-It could be normal and we just have to learn to be okay with it
-Making dietary changes might help: reducing sugar intake, increasing active yogurt intake
-It could be bacterial vaginosis and you may want a second opinion
-It could be hormonal...if you're on the pill you may want to go off of it

Have you tried using pantiliners? I would also recommend a second opinion, and be very clear to your doctor as to how distressing this is to you and the ways you alter your life because of it. This is what I have done (I won't go on primitive camping trips because I need a toilet with a lot of toilet paper) and my doc prescribed antibiotics and a cream "just in case", though I still have no diagnosis.

Sometimes I guess the best we can get is to know that we may not be as abnormal as we think. Best wishes.

I've had really heavy discharge in the past... that man.. i know what you man when you say there has to be a bathroom! i was always "worried" because i would feel it "leak" out of me... and hten i KNEW i had to get to the bathroom and wipe ALOT. i've had this for like 2 years now i think (i just gave up on remembering it)I THOUGHT it was a bad thing.. but im starting to wonder if its just normal? its like what THOUGHT to be a yellow green color.. but its more yellow and clear. i have no other problems, and went to a gyno worried about it, saw them MANY TIMES about it.. and they enver came up with anything but bacterial vanginitis.... and i MUST not have had it because their creams and pills never worked.

i would HIGHLY suggest looking to change your diet and getting alot of refined products out. ALOT. like... haha it wasnt easy for me, but recently i have noticed the discharge is alot less.

its funny... thanks for inquiering.. i had not thought about my discharge ina long time :-) i just learned to live with it.

PC exercises mgiht also help.. i know i can sometimes "hold" in the discharge till i get to a bathroom :-)

I'm still young, but I've dealt with a similar problem for a while now. My doctor says it is probably the mucus that 'helps' bring the egg down the falopian tube. I never go a day without it, although it's not as bad as yours. But if it doesn't smell I don't see why it should affect your sex life. I just look at mine as a nice, natural lubricant. Trying lots of different remedies may well just make it worse. I hope that helps a bit.

how do i make a forum, can i ask? because i have a problem that i need to ask peopel about??

i have had the same yellow/creamy discharge as you mentioned ..it has no odour, however it is a daily nuisance with regards to the amount. It dries yellow on underwear and needs frequent visits to the bathroom due to the amount as youve mentioned. If bthroo visits are not made regularly i do notice / can feel damp/wet from the discharge.

Ihaven't been to the doctors etc as am too embarrased to go.

My diet is really good and i exercise a bit, im hoping that as youve all stated that its natural rather than stds etc

Any more advice would verymuch be welcomed!

I have had the same problem for at least five months now. Its really unexplainable but Its get really tiring because I never had this before just recently I was taking off of my birth control and then the discharge started up in September. I dont understand I was off of bc since april now this. I go to the doctor faithfully the last time I went I was told its normal now reading what everyone had to say maybe I'm not the only one who goes through this. But since im only 18 I hate it. How can this go away ? !