I am in predicament, I went away from my home for work and left my boyfriend who is now my husband. I met another guy and started a relation which has lasted for almost a year long. While I was away, I received all forms of support and he made me forget my problems and at times my boyfriend back home. On the 15 Sept I expected signs on my periods but never came. We continued with sex intercourse as normal without protection. On 7th Oct I went back home and had sex with my boyfriend 7th - 11th October. Had my first Ultrasound Scan on the 11th Nov and discovered was 6w3days. I am now 30weeks and married to my boyfriend back home.  I told both of them that they are responsible. I am just nurvous on how am going to handle this because I am married and he thinks he is the father and my ex is also sure he is the father and is ready to be part of his child's life. I need advise on the best way to hundle this.

It sounds to me like you got pregnant in September making it your boyfriends baby not your husband. I am sorry to read about your issue as it seems you have a tough decision to make. First I advise you to tell them both because it could make it harder once the baby arrives. Second if you still have doubts get a paternity test you only need one of the possible fathers and the baby. When did your LMP start? That is another way to count back the days when you had your period because you know when you had sex with each man and around different times. I hope you figure it out and keep us updated because lots of women go through this and maybe your experience can help someone else. Good luck and God bless you in your time of need. Know you are never alone in this.