Hi ladies, My baby is 7th month old now, And i am still confused whos really the father of my child. should i base on how does my child look like. he really look like my ex. but my baby has a similarity with my boyfriend. i am really confused.

Hey, get a home paternity test. They're like twenty bucks at Walmart and drug stores, and all you gotta do is swab the inside of the child and suspected parent's cheek, and send the swabs in the mail to the lab of the product maker. However, there will be lab-fees close to 100 dollars. Be discrete if you have to. Do it when they sleep, or play some kind of weird "let me swab your cheek" game. I don't know... all I'm saying is, don't judge a book by it's cover. Genetic makeup doesn't necessarily always match up with outside looks. Test your baby and your boyfriend, and if they don't match up, then your ex must be the father. Its about 120$ total, but I guess it's worth to know the father.  

Thank you so much for your advice.

I have another problem actually, both my ex and my boyfriend is out of the country. they will both come back after a year, Can i just use my boyfriends or ex's brothers or sisters saliva or hair???