I have a bofriend and I had sex with him on June 31st and we broke up and I made a huge mistake and had sex with my ex on July 8th, the day we did it right after I started my period. I missedit the next month and now I'm pregnant idk who the Dad is my heart says my boyfriend but my mind says the boy I made amistake with. How do I find out without waiting until it'shere. :(

Sounds to me that you might be pregnant.

They can do a DNA test while you are pregnant. It is called an amniocentesis . They take a long needle through the abdomen and extract DNA from the fetus. Some people opt out of this and just wait because there is a small risk of a miscarriage or it causing abnormalities.
I would want to say a strong possibility is the ex. You had a normal period just prior to the intercourse with him, however, some pregnant women still get their periods a couple months at the beginning stages of their pregnancy. You never know until you take a DNA test, I know it's hard but it will put your mind and heart at ease. Now, it's up to you if you want to take the risk or not.

---I am an LPN