I have been incredibly depressed recently and feel like my boyfriend just hasn't been there for me like i was for him. Granted I am v annoying to be around right now (miserable, mopping around all the time) but I stood by him when he went through a similar time and helped him get his life back on track. Why then is he ignoring my plees for help now? Im starting to regret meeting him cos i moved away from friends and family for him and im trapped in a deadend job from home that I hate but as he has been so useless with money in the past and he is now doing a PHd we cant afford for me not to work. - ARGH! im so angry with myself for feeling this way cos i do love him and when he is around its great but the time we have together is getting less and less.
Any Advice?

I am in a similar situation sister. I am very supportive of my boyfriend, when he needs something, but he won't do the same for me. You either have to decide that he is making you very unhappy, talk to him about your concerns, or confide in a good friend. I'm sorry if it's not very helpful, but this is all I can suggest.

I'm really sorry to hear that your boyfriend hasn't been there for you. If it's truly the case that he's not returning what you're giving to him, you need to talk to him about it. It is possible that he does not realize that he's being selfish. If it turns out that he is aware or he keeps doing it after you talk about it then you should break up with him. You can do far better! Keep us posted, okay?