Hi everyone my name its cheyenne im 21 yrs old i will soon be 22 on Aug 26th. I want a baby so sooooo bad i cry to think about how bad i want one. I have a boyfriend we been going together for 2 yrs now, i told him that i want a baby and he Says he's not ready, buy he says that he wants one and if i get pregnant he will be happy and sad. Happy= has a new baby sad=don't have alot money saved. I talk about it all the tym n he gets so annoyed i can't help it i pay with children every chance i get. We are both working. Ok sum other info...... I had chlamydia before and also hpv... Is that stopping mi from getting pregnant. I hope someone can help. Also wat test would i have to get to see if im able to get pregnant... Thnx for all the reply's ......

I completely understand where you are coming from as this is also my dilemma. A blood test at your GP surgery can find out if you are ovulating ok, I have seen adverts for ovulation kits aswell. As much as I'm sure it pains you to hear it, you probably are best waiting, especially since your boyfriend has mixed feelings about the idea, unfortunately I have no tips on how to stop the broodiness, I wish I did. If you have been on contraception it can take a while to work itself out of your system