Hello there, I'm 15 years old and I have pretty nice boobs but im skinny. I'm only 5'3 and 93lbs. and my boob size is 32C. I think that thats all my boyfriend of 5 months can think about when I'm with him. He tells me everyday that he wants to suck on them, like whoa. :O He says he loves my body and there are absolutly no flaws but when i look at myself naked i see all the things that im too embarresed to show him. I dont know if i should open up to him and let him "explore" me or keep things hidden until i feel like I'm comfortable enough. Also, I wanted to know(from the guys) if when your in a relationship, is all your thinking about is getting us girls in bed, or doing something sexual with us? Just curious. My boyfriend is like that...but I'm toooooo scary. =/ I wanna open up but something in my mind says that i cant...Help.

Thank you. Absolutly Grateful. :-)

If your not careful your boyfriend will get you pregnant...thats what most men in there teens don't think about.

Anyway your 15 so don't let him get you in to bed yet as fine as he thinks your body is, is he really interested in you? Can he wait until you turned 16 or 17? if so your relationship will work out fine.

...and if he can't wait dump him he was just trying to get you in to bed.

Ms. BlahOneOne
This one is a little tough to know what is right to do, as most of the "other girls" are also doing this, the smart ones are doing it too, but don't talk much about it.
Most girls and ladies see their own flaws, like being thin not skinny and do not wish to have someone else see them that way, but you are how you are and who you are by your age, so if you feel you should & wish to open up to your first boyfriend, set the rules and do not break your own rules with him or with the next ones. Start out slow, and work up to your limit, yes breasts are OK to show off & be rubbed at first and .......he will have to be satisfied with that.
Make a Dr. appointment with your family office or at the family planning clinic for birth control pills and one other form as back up, and take him along, so he will get more education on your birth control.

and you wish to know;
YES all boys (males) just wish to get their girls to bed, but don't let us go that far.. let us get to "first base " and hold us there, we need not to score this early in life or the relationship.
But you will need to do what you feel comfortable with, as it is YOUR BODY and you will be living with it for the rest of your life.
there is a story on Sexapeal about this, if you can not find it, write back & i will post it for you.
Here are some web sites that will help you.

please see the blog on here "Sexapeal" on the post of seeing an OB/GYN
RT

***edited by moderator***no posting of web sites***

hi im a guy i am 14 and if your boyfriend is only trying to do something with you it isnt a real relationship i have been in a few and none of them were like that although some of my friends have had relationships that are similar to yours and they do not seem to last long.

Also if he just wants you for your body then it is not worth it for you. hope this was helpful

No honey, don't let them get to first base, as it will only go farther.
If you are not ready, and you sound like your not, that is your perogative.
It is a wonderful thing that God has blessed you with a healthy chest, but sometimes that is all the guys see.
You sound smart enough to know what you want. Stick to your guns and stand your ground. If bf doesn't like what you have requested, then move along.

Thank You For All Your Help But It Seems I Dont Need It Anymore Since My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me...As Of Yesterday.

Yes...This Is BlahOneOne...I Just Created A New Account Thing.

Once Again...Thank You.

i hope youre ok if u want to talk just say

32 C is not nice! They're Tiny! Get 44 GG Implants! I always hire an escort with those sizes for $160 an hour!
I'm currently 19 and she's 52! It felt so good when I was able to "Turkey Slap" those "Melons"

Wwe all gils thinks that the vagina is to embarressing really and to be honest its not its a vagina so theres nothing to be scared about just love hiim nd hell love you bak nd you wnt notiice anything your just wanna have a good tiime with hiim thats all.
so no need to be embarresed about! x

Bous do want to get a girl in bed but thats not all we think about.