So just btw here is wats happen in last week:
Monday:Boyfriends leg went numb at rugby,Doctors said maybe cancer,&Started Drivers ed.
Tuesday:Boyfriend tells me it might be brain cancer and if so its fatal
Wednesday:Boyfriend goes to doc. its Tb maingitus[sorry idk how to spell] and its fatalish.
ThursdayBoyfriends has Kemo. Mris. Doc say dramatic improve ment in lungs[cuz they thought he would die] still getting brain damage.
Friday:Says he is losing vision.
Saturday:He sneaked over. had protected sex.stayed the night
Sunday:Stayed the day had unprotected sex[plz see other post]
ANd this week has been slightly better however read my other post and I am a tad stress about that. Worried for my boyfriend and nervous for both. I justs cant relax! Idk how to clear my mind. Input?

I am so sorry to hear that the health of your bf is deteriorating so fast. Regular physical exercise is the best way to clear your mind. Maybe joining a fitness center is what you need to do right now. Work out everyday and you will feel better.

I'm really sorry that what is going on with your boyfriend is so bad but you do still need to make sure that you are using condoms even if you're upset and he's upset. It's not a good idea to put both your health at risk and his! And because you're feeling so stressed, I hope that you can talk to someone else about this because I don't think that seeing a counselor would be a bad idea at all. And of course feel free to post here too and let us know how you're doing. Keep us posted okay?

:-D i am sorry to hear about your b/f's health. he will be in my prayers. as for advice for you, stay strong. don't let him see you fall apart. if you have to let it out, try and lean on another friend or family member. and even if he is sick, remember to make good and smart choices. you are under enough stress now, and the conscequences of having unprotected sex might be too much.