After a few weeks of being with my boyfriend we started to become more intimate - without having sex. And the first few times of fingering me it was all fine and normal. But recently he's been doing it Less gently, it gives me a lot more pleasure but afterwards now we are always finding blood on his sheets! Which is so so embarrassing, and i go to the loo and there's some in my pants :/
I've already had sex before, which i regret cause he used me! - but anyway, was only a few times and was always protected. So it can't be any STI's could it? :S i'm just thinking of all options!! :|
I've been with my current boyfriend a while now and we've had sex, i've never bled during of after it though - which is why I'm confused.. Please help, any advice would be so much appreciated!
(I'm 17 years old.)

Okay you basically answered this one yourself when you noted that it was "rough fingering". The inner linings of a vagina is very very sensitive and can easily get cut. Make sure he has no fingernails that can cut you also he may just be horrible at fingering you. If this is the case you can possible show him how to be rough but careful at the same time. If you are not sure how to try looking into sexual books or videos to show. Rough is not really needed to hit ultra excitement he just has to find a certain spot in the vagina that has the most sensation and work at it which isn't very far in. Once he inserts his fingers he needs to bend them up towards the front of your body he will feel a sponge-like texture of skin in there. Tell him to use 2 fingers and rub that area. No rough fingering needed.

Okay so it doesn't seem to be anything to worry about as such?
He does go to that spongey bit you mentioned
but he doesn't Need to go any further in? i think it's because i've mentioned taking things slightly slower because i don't want our relationship to become revolved around sex, so he could be doing it like this so that it feels like sex to me perhaps..
Thankyou for replying : )

Most guys thing you have to achieve deep finger penetration to get the full effect of it.

Yeah don't worry about it just make sure his fingernails are trimmed well and clean :-)