Hi I"m Gay and have a boyfriend that can't orgasm as well as many people because as he grew up there were problems with sexual abuse and rape in his foster home and he soon fell victim.We have a good sex life and all that,he's relaxed with me wether I'm top or bottom.But his birthday is coming up soon and I want to do something special and also give an extra spark to it since I don't want it to be how we usually make love.So I thought I would try out a multiple orgasm.I've been searching for a site that would tell me how to do that with the less pain and discomfort but all the sites are about the FEMALE multi orgasm with only a few about the male and then again It's not ANAL.I found this site and decided to post a question on it.So basically if I was riding my boyfriend with him in me and all that, how could I give him a multi orgasm?If I was being top with me in him instead?

lick his hole and round it then slip your fingers in and play around in there before interting your penis then when its in spit on it and ride him like f**k