Every time my husband and i have sex he pulls out and ejaculates then we start having sex again but last night after he pulled out he got semen on his fingers and started fingering me. what are the chances that i could get pregnant? ive read things online where semen dies once it hits the air but other posts say it can stay alive for a couple hours. im confused!
has anyone ever gotten pregnant doing this?

I'm certainly no doctor and don't know whether sperm dies straight away or not but I know that when you go through IVF then the man has to provide a sample which mean that the sample would be coming out into the open before actually going anywhere and this still results in a pregnancy so I would be careful if you don't want to get pregnant.

However I think you're chances of getting pregnant this way are less then him actually coming inside of you...