My bf & I were naked together today.
We rubbed against eachother. he had a boner .
I stopped when i noticed a jelly like substance.
Idk if it was me or him... im worried it was precum but he said he wasnt feeling like he was even ready to come yet.
Im dead worried. He said it was me cuz ya there was a lil bit of discharge but the stuff i found on us was clear with lil white ball type things in it. By the end of the day i found more discharge but it didnt have white ball things in it
.... am i prego?? he didnt stick it in me... But im really worried PLEASE HELP :-(

with white balls in it, that sounds un normal and doesnt sound like cum. you are not pregnant. the sperm has to travel up into your vagina and fertilize your egg and you had to of even released an egg to even get pregnant and women are not fertile all the time theres only about a 3 or 4 day window and most sperm dies as soon as it hits the air it can live for up to 20min but most die when it hits air and he even said he didnt feel like he had to cum.