i was recently looking at my nipples , and they have yellow spots on them, when i squeeze it out and its white , is that normal ? could it be a sign of pregnancy ? can someone help me out ??

You should be extra careful because skin of your breast is very sensitive and thin and you don't want to cause any scarring because you had to squeeze to see what this is. Those are small sebaceous glands that secrete this white (sometimes colorless) oily substance in order to protect the nipples. They are under the influence of hormones, so it is possible for them to change because of pregnancy, but also they can change because you are ovulating, or because of PMS. So, this really is not reliable sign for pregnancy - both pregnant and non-pregnant women have them.

my nipples are really red and i have red dots on my boob and i have a purple line under them do i have breast cance