Every thime a brush my teeth the inside of my cheeks and lips. It is very agrivating because it may take 45 min. for all of it to be gone

Hi! This can be caused by taking certain medications, some antibiotics for example can cause you thrush, or a yeast infection in mouth. It can also indicate that you have certain autoimmune conditions. Or this could be a reaction to your toothpaste. You should see your doctor in order to rule out the cause. Take care.

Hi Kos,
First one question. Do you feel any pain because of this? The lining of the mouth might be a neglected place, because dentists tend to leave these conditions to GPs, and GPs leave them to dentists. Either way you need to consult one of them about this. Are you a smoker? Smoking can easily cause mouth keratoses, also known as white patches. They are harmless but they can be very irritating. Have you tried using mouth wash after teeth brushing?
One other think came to my mind right now. This can also be candidiasis. It’s like a thrush in the mouth and it is often a side effect of some medication. Are you using any medication now?