I'm 15 in a few months and I still haven't started my period. I am confused because I've had all the 'signs' yet no cramps or an actual period. My mum and grandma started when they were 13 and all my friends have, even those who are more 'immature' or less developed. I was also wondering if weight or diet had anything to do with it because I'm fairly a average height but maybe a little bit underweight. I know a lot of people will say that i should be happy that I've not started but I would just like to know that I'm normal like everyone else because I sometimes find it a bit embarrassing when people around me have started and I haven't. Thank you

i dunno. i started mine at 15 yrs old. i was active in gymnastics is why i started late

that is exactly how i feel! im a gymnast too and im almost 15 but i have not started but everyone else in my group has and i had the signs way before them. im glad im notthe only one who is like me.