I have had similar symptoms for a couple years now. I have gone to the doctor, had ultrasounds etc. No answer. My symptoms include bloating, burping, severe dizziness, extreme heat, chills, stomach cramps, weakness, and nausea. The stomach bloating/cramps lasts longer than the other symptoms. I had an episode last night. I fell to the floor and couldn't move i was so weak. Couldn't talk. It was almost to the point of passing out but being aware of my surroundings. I have changed my diet and it seems that almonds, peanuts, lettuce and popcorn bring this on. I went to the movies 5 hours prior to the episode and had popcorn. I can usually eat a handful but i got caught up in the movie and had more than i should. If anyone knows why these foods effect your digestive system, please let me know.

This happens because your digestive system can not digest fiber and fat contents in excess. In the process of digestion the digestive system tries to pull more water from body cells to digest this overload.  Thus a mild dehydration sets in body. This leads to bloating, burping, severe dizziness, extreme heat, chills, stomach cramps, weakness, and nausea. Drink plenty of water when you consume a diet high in fiber and fat.

It is better to avoid the foods which are not tolerated by your digestive system.