Had gall bladder removal due to constant nausea. Had surgery a few days ago but nausea has returned. I desperately hope this is temporary. Can anyone help?

All I can really say is good luck. I had my gall bladder taken out just over 2 years ago, I still have flare-ups! You would think the gall bladder was still there full of stones the way I feel 50% of the time! I have nausea a lot of the time. I still get bloating, pain, gas, burping, burning in stomach, etc. I also get loose bowel after eating combined with cramps and nausea. I have gained close to 15 pounds also. A lady told me the other day, while I was in the doctors waiting room, that our body needs the GB bile to function correctly. She has been using something she refered to as bowel salt. She said she would call me with the proper name of the pills. She said it is helping her. I told the doctor about the nausea and generally not feeling well so often. She told me it probably is IBS. The doctor also said buy the cheap fiber pills and take 1 each morning and 1 at night. Keep a diary of what you've eaten and try to track what foods trigger the symptoms. She said fats and milk/dairy cause a lot of flares. Who knows! :-(

are you still around----do you still have the nausea---I am four weeks post op and most days don't feel like eating and have nausea and in morning some bile diarrhea----please write back if you are there---thanks