Weve been seeing each other for awhile now & everytime we have sex, he never seems to make eye contact
Ex 1: he rests his head on my shoulder when hes thrusting inside
Ex 2: when im moaning really loud and we have sex/fingers me, his eyes are closed, but we're literally face to face & he seems really concentrated. like when im moaning, hes heavily breathing & thrusting, & his mouth is halfway open & he has a slight smile on his face, but why are his eyes closed? :/
- he tells me aaalll the time that im extremely hott and hes glad he has me, so why wouldnt he make eye contact? could he be thinking about another girl? D:
Whats this about?

It has nothing to do with you. I've responded to one of your other ones and read a few of your other ones. This is probably cause he's trying to stay hard longer. You turn him on big time. Talk to him. Open communication is big. Tell him what you want. Your not going to get what you want telling us. Tell him. We will support you and help you, but he's the one you have to confront. Be loving about it.

aww thankyou, i shall do this & appreciate this very much :3

Sometimes it's just that's basically he's shy. How long have you two been dating ?

weve known each other for 5 months, but have been dating a little over a month, hes never shy around me :/