my husband wont stop masturbating. I've told him I feel undesired, cheated on and neglected when he wants sex with me only once a month, when I want to have it 3 x a week!!! He has no desire obviously cos he's too busy to satisfy himself, he claims its less hassle and much faster since I take awhile to achieve orgasm. I find this very harsh, he should be investing time in satisfying me but instead he takes the easy way out. Perhaps I should mention he is 68 and I am 14 years younger. I have lost all trust in him and get paranoid thinking each time he's in the shed or basement or alone in the bedroom that he's jerking off. I simply cant accept it as being normal. I know all men seem to do it but I find it not normal if you have a willing loving partner whom he can even wake up at night to have sex. I please him in every way with much oral sex and he does love that when I do it. I feel such resentment that I turn him down for sex lately with excuses and I want to scream at him not to bother me anymore and to just jerk off. Should I consider leaving this guy cos it seems a hopeless situation. He will never go for therapy.

yeah you should leave him

i wish i had someone like you

i have the same problem but i just cant leave him idk he disgusts me sometimes he does it looking at other girls on porn sites on hisphone he makes me seem so useless and bad about myself i try giving him sex every night but he just doesnt want to i dk know what to do either..

I as well, have the same issue. I am 27 and he is 26, we had sex a lot in the beginning, but something switched...now he does it when im not home, or waits until he thinks I'm asleep and jerks off to porn sites, I know he s doing it, because of the evidence he leaves behind... it confises me, because when i blatantly ask for sex daily, and offer oral, he declines and pushes me away! i don't know what else to do. I thought about blocking out the sites he uses, and make it redirect him to this website...but that's a little much i think... well, just know you aren't alone! but the situation sure does suck!

it simply if he chooses to satisfy himself then theres only 1 option dont ooffer it tease him non-stop daily or sli him those anti boner pills lol
or just leave em

heres the thing ladies....

men cant help it.

i wake my husband up daily before work, ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** him off, or ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** him off..... every day!
he still masturbates!
we have sex ... go to bed... he gets up in the morning and masturbates... =/

he says its not that i dont satisfy him, hes just "turned on"
but heres the part i dont get....

u have 5 gigs of porn stored on ur pc... and im not supposed to feel cheated on?
i talk to other men, he says im a ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**... but im talking and they are clothed?
all his porn is naked, disgusting cheap ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** looking women!
is that what he wants? a ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**?
sigh... its a battle a woman cannot win!

no matter what you do, the internet is going to over power you.
i have personall told him, upon several occasions, it makes me ffel inadequate, inferior, and cheated on.
i know that if i leave the house, he will ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** off
im sick of it... most women would be
but how do u change it? u cant
so... put up, or shut up an get the hell out of dedge!
some men............ just dont care if its real, fake or otherwise!
ive found devices in my house made from things... that make me wanna puke!
ive lost all respect for my husband.... unfortunately it shows in all my actions.
he knows why! he dont care!
his porn is more important to him than me
ive deleted it all
its back the next day... the sonofabitch has it on a disc somewhere! sick f**k!

give up... u will never win the battle

sorry ... i know its hard
but no matter how much you try to "look past" it...... in hte end , nothing left but resentment, hate, and disgust!

leave now, while u still can!

15 years later............sigh ... is too late!

FYI - It is NEVER too late!

ladies: there is an answer. Lock him up! Put his penis in a chastity device such as the CB3000 or Birdlock. He won't be able to masturbate and you will have complete control over his orgasms.

i think you guys should try extreamly hard i know u already do but just try again and if he doesnt change i would get rid of him sorry,.. i had that problem my girlfriend would constantly dildo herself and i was more then willing to go all the way for her orgasm but she rather use a dildo it got so bad she didnt have sex for 2 months and no oral eather so i started snooping around and found out she was having sex with someone else :-( we were living to gether 2... i am only 16 but i live in canada and just thought i would post my story.

Seeking professional help could help you. Instead of seeing it as dirty maybe you could try to join him or before that work on yourself and masturbate as well

IMHO, ...jerking off is a natural stress relief for guys..Ive been w/ same person for over 20 years, and even when we had sex once/twice a day in our twenties, I would still do myself in the shower, just for self-satisfaction...I guess more stress relief than anything else...we like our fantasies, of being with someone different, or a different situation...us guys arent too good w/ monogamy. period.

Dont be jealous of your man w/ porn stored either in computer or in the closet...its more a stress relief

Unfortunatelly for you who think that all men do it, altough pretty vulgar there are still a few who knows its just immoral to look at porn, and im talking about when they are single let alone when they are married or dating... i know this because i belong to that small list, saying all men watch porn is like saying all women are whores because theres alot of pornographic videos with them... its just sexist and false at the same time.

Holey sh*t. That's my exact situation. I tried throwing myself at him the other day and he jus blew me off. Supposedly cuz he was tired. When I'm the one staying up late and getting up early to care for our newborn daughter. But today after looking at porn on his phone he thought I would just drop what I'm doing and satisfy him. I love him with all my heart but that is douche bag behavior. I wonder how he would feel if I started looking at porn and masturbating in the bathroom when he's home. Hmmmm I wonder......

I have a very simular issue my husband will literly kick me out just so he could jack his sh*t or if i interupt he will get up go to another room or the bathroom to finish i could be butt naked dripping wet but if i interupt him while his jackin his sh*t i gotta go  out and wait 15-20 min for him to finish and that for me is a complete turn off and that just makes me not wanna sleep with him period specially bc i even agreed to have a f*****g  3 some he still does 2-3 times a day sometime the sh*t is very annoying  i told him that is makes me feel undesired because if i wanna f**k 3x in a day it can't happen bc he done already beat his sh*t 2x and the most he could go is once after that what men don't realize is 1 your taking away from your actual sex life 2 why the hell did you get into a reasltionship or married to mentally f**k somebody else 3 there nothing wrong with masturbation its actually considered healthy when done in moderation buty when it affects your sexual performance n realationship then you have a problem

Ok, I get that. But why then does the wife get nothing? I am trying to understand this. It is really tearing me apart at this point and I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it.