Hi can anyone recommend some beauty products that i can use to get rid of my blackheads,whiteheads and black under eye. You see, Im quite desperate right now because my boyfriend dumped me and told me that i was ugly...

Aww.. .that's not your fault honey, he sounds like a total jerk and he probs wasn't even your bf if he dumped you over spots and dark under eyes?, your not the reason despite the nasty things he might say, himself is the reason and his insecurities, most likely he's most onto some other girl, probs was already seeing another girl, it's how it usually goes... If you really must though, for the nose get some blackhead strips and for skin try Clean & Clear face wash and pick up a tub of face mask, but don't let guys treat you like that, if a guy tried to push me down like that id boot his butt out myself.