I have heard that wilckodonticis is a new method that could help me. I have problem with teeth and I think it is time to solve it. I have never visited dentist seeking for treatment, but now I want to look better. Can you tell me something about this method? Is it sure helping people like me, or that is just one more commercial I should not believe?

Wilckodonticis is a new orthodontic treatment, which I could recommend you definitely. That is said to be less painful than traditional orthodontics methods we had opportunity to hear until now. This is notable, since the treatment does involve some periodontal surgery. This happens within a week or so after the braces are placed. This procedure is done under a local anesthesia, so you should not be worried about pain. Most patients say it is less uncomfortable than a dental cleaning. However, patents’ claiming it is mildly uncomfortable for about three days. This new procedure is performed only by doctors trained in the Wilckodontics technique, which gives you safety only professionals will work with you. It is just important to find appropriate doctors who are trained and I am sure you will be happy with results of wilckodonticis.