Hey I'm 14 years old and I have been bow legged and pigeoned toed ever since I was a baby. It's so hard for me to control it and when I do happen to do it on occation it is EXTREMELY uncomfortable and I just don't know what to do I mean my nana she wants me to walk normal but it's really hard for me to do. Any help?

Hi Super,

You need to see your doctor for an exam.  In some cases they can indicate some medical problems.  You may require special braces or even surgery to treat this.  That's why you need the exam.

Um, thanks but as a child im deathly afraid of surgery and doctors. And just from the look you couldn't really tell that I'm bow legged but it's there. But it's my feet that gets the most attention, I have talked to my doctor about my feet but she said it will fix it self and told me not to worry about it

I understand that.

The point is though, you need a doctor to look at your legs/feet. You've already had one that said it'll fix itself so youd have to get another opinion if you want.

Treatment is usually braces or surgery.