I went to see my doc yesterday for the teeth or it is more gum pain I feel especially while eating -eating meat is real trouble for me-and I was diagnosed with periodontal pockets. And the worse thing here is that these periodontal pockets are filled with food-so how this might be for I am so regular in keeping my oral and teeth hygiene. I am scheduled tomorrow for removing the plaque and other factors that have caused my periodontal pockets but I am actually afraid if these pockets some more serious problems teeth related?

Well if not treated periodontal pockets might cause serious teeth problems including serious gum disease which may result in some cases with bone damage. Anyway I suppose this is not your case for it is probably nothing that much serious for you are regular with your dental control so you have a chance to deal with this effectively so you need to clean up those periodontal pockets having that bacteria removed away so you could avoid the possible serious inflammation or even gingivitis that damages further your gum and gum's bone.