Hello. I have some digestive problems and I was hopping someone could help me!
I'm 45 year old man and recently I have noticed a small amount of blood in my stool but it passed away after a few days so I didn’t pay too much attention on it.
But, it is happening to me again including some other symptoms like Constant urge to have a bowel movement, often when little or no stool is present.
All this is accompanied with hi fever and cramping pain in the left lower abdomen.
So, I was wondering what could be the cause of my problems. Could it be some tumor or anything similar?

I don’t believe you are suffering from any kind of tumor because you have some usual signs of condition called proctitis.
Proctitis is inflammation of rectum tissue and it can be caused by many factors and one of the most frequent is constant urge bowel movement.
Proctitis can be cause by some very different diseases like Gonorrhea, syphilis (usually secondary), herpes simplex virus, candidiasis, chlamydia and papilloma virus.
As I can see-you didn’t contact your doctor and you possibly don’t know that this condition can cause some very serious complications like anal scarring and stricture (permanent narrowing of the anus) and chronic ulcerative colitis.
For now, you can use some you may use non-prescription topical anesthetics to relieve your discomfort but you should contact your gastrologist as soon as possible, because this condition is completely curable.
Few advices- Eat a diet high in fiber and drink many fluids and to prevent constipation, establish a regular pattern for bowel movements.